40Pcs Tiger Balm Plaster Pain Relief Rheumatoid Arthritis Lumbar Cervical Spondylosis Meridians Patc
HURRY! ONLYLEFT IN STOCK!
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
1. Suitable for rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis
2. Could be used for osteoproliferation, cervical spondylosis, scapulohumeral periarthritis, lumbar disc herniation, sciatica
3. Also suit for strain of lumbar muscles, gout, radiohumeral bursitis, joint sprain, etc
Item Type: Tiger Balm Plaster
Quantity: 40pcs/ 5 bags
Store: Place it in cool place
5 X Bags Tiger Balm Plaster
1. Adults and children above 12 years old: Apply to the effected area as needed,not more than 3 times daily for 7 days.
2. Children under 12 years old: Consult a doctor.
3. Clean and dry the effected area.
4.Remove from the backing film and apply,remove from the skin after at most 8 hours' application.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
1. Rash, ache or excessive skin irritation occurs.
2. Conditions worsen.
3. Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
How to Use:
-Clean and dry affected area
-Remove the plastic backing from one side of the patch.
-Smooth that side over the area where you want pain relief.
-As you remove the other half of the plastic backing, smooth the remainder of the patch over the pain area.
*Remove from backing film and apply. Remove from the skin after at most 8 hours' application.
Real time Visitor right now